Thursday, 24 January 2013

Pop of Neon from The Pile

image

high waisted skinnies: Weekday, top: Intimissimi?, sweater: american vintage, jacket: my mom’s, really old

Yesterday was one of those days where you have to have an entire argument with yourself just to get out of bed and go to class- which basically resulted in very limited time to get ready. I did grab an item from the pile (the neon green/yellow top that’s peeking under my sweater), so kudos to me for that, but I had no time to deal with my bad hair etc. Only when I got home from my lecture did I add the jacket and tie my hair into a side knot ponytail (fresh off the internet!). Some days, due to my laziness in the mornings mostly, my look just keeps evolving during the day.

Issues with this top: It’s synthetic (yuck!), I wouldn’t normally wear it on its own (i.e. in its full neon glory) and most importantly: It’s so short, and it keeps riding up! I don’t know if it’ll make the cut…

Next time I’ll try to take a picture of the rings I wear, and other details, and maybe I’ll be really brave and show my face, too -when I actually do my makeup that is ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment