![]() |
| I'm wearing essie's "spin the bottle" nail polish -thought I'd let you know cause I love it! |
What to do when you're traveling light -after hauling my laptop eveywhere in big tote bags all semester long, I'm sticking to a tiny, easy breezy crossobody- yet you have a long metro ride ahead and you want some entertainment? My bag doesn't fit a book, but I picked up a copy of Athens Voice on my way home this morning and discovered that the easiest way to transport it is simply folding it in half and placing the fold on top of the bag. You get hands-free transportation for your reading material, plus a bonus revamp for your bag (in case yours is like mine, aka the cheapest thing you found at H&M 7 years ago when you needed a crossobody, so it doesn't necessarily look amazing)*. I became a walking adidas ad but you can choose your favourite page -especially if it's an artsier magazine like Ozonraw, it will look great- to add some quirk to your ensemble.
VoilĂ ! You don't have to sacrifice reading for fashion

*hey, just because I love fashion doesn't mean I have everything sorted ;)
PS: Yep I party in sneakers. I like to dance.


No comments:
Post a Comment