Monday, 28 October 2013

OK, I lied...

…when I said I’d be back in September. Sure, I thought I would, but Uni thought otherwise. My second year of university swept me off my feet and I feel strangely trapped in the dorms oftentimes. The fact that I still haven’t bought a bike probably isn’t helping, but it’s a vicious cycle, you see!

That said, I haven’t been completely idle -in fact I have many exciting things coming up this way! I’ve decided to start writing some more articles -about style, life as a humanities student etc. I’m also looking into finding a different blog platform -I like that tumblr is fairly simple, but I have problems with other things, such as the comments system -I’ll keep you posted!

But for now, I’ll leave you with a picture of me twirling around in this old cotton zara dress -which I really like but only wear at home because I’m scared it’ll look too formal if I wear it out -thoughts?

image


No comments:

Post a Comment