
Walking around Barcelona in gold leaf earrings, beige gap top, old navy shorts and my michael kors (now sadly broken) sandals.

Shopping for groceries -how glam!- in an old levi’s top (which is going to be discarded due to a huuuge hole that you can’t see because it’s tucked into my old navy shorts) and my also now-broken flip flops (in fact, they broke just as I was carrying the groceries home… how typical).

Exploring my Barcelona neighborhood in a cutoff bershka tank top, zara shorts and my white converse.

Going out for a drink with mom after arriving in Athens -I wore her (now mine!) white top and grey shorts with my mallorquinas, and I tucked my hair into my collar so it looked like I had shorter hair.

OK, this is more of an excuse to show you that even the ground is beautiful in Greece, but anyways. This is what I wore to go out on a windier evening: h&m shorts -a gift from my stylish friend-, zara men’s sweater and mallorquinas. You can see the light blue nail polish on my second toe peeking through ;)

Lunch in Athens -I didn’t want to carry a handbag because, well, it was just too hot (if that makes any sense)… so I shoved all my things into the first thing I grabbed, namely this freebie neon yellow bag that Vogue once gave away for putting your wet bikini in. Lol. Otheriwise, I wore the previously-seen grey high waisted shorts and this top with my ancient greek sandals.
Anyways, in case you didn’t get this title’s reference: it’s from an MGMT song, and the moral of this story is that there is no point fighting in the weekend is there?
No comments:
Post a Comment