![]() |
| I (still) look like this -wearing vintage ralph lauren jeans and weekday Tshirt |
Changes effected:
1 big clearout -I moved out of my studio appartment last June with nowhere to move to, which sounds scarier than it is. I was ridiculously unorganized and relaxed about it and just ended up throwing out most of my stuff -this is a good thing. I love having only the bare essentials. It gives me the freedom and mental space to focus on what's important and not be tied down by stuff. I might write more about this...
2 amazing flatmates acquired and 1 new appartment in Amsterdam -While I was on holiday this July, I got a message from my two friends that they had found a place for us, and that they were moving in the next day! I trusted them completely and don't regret it for a second. I now live in a lovely appartment with two of my dearest friends and I love it! Also, I love this city.
![]() |
| my room |
![]() |
| bathroom/art gallery traditions |
![]() |
| when the sun shines in Amsterdam... |
1 new pair of glasses -After 9 years of wearing the same (super discreet) glasses, I decided it was time for a change and decided to get Harry Potter's framed glasses. I was very distraught at the optician's because I couldn't find any that suited me -these were the only ones I liked, and I even had my doubts about them, but when after I got them made and started wearing them I really started to like them! Now I see them as a cool accessory -they intellectualify everything ;)


1 resolution to go out more -I will keep you updated on that one, working on it!
1 Bachelor of Arts diploma earned (more about my graduation here!) and, after an amazing holiday in Greece, 40-odd new classmates at my new MA program at the UvA.







No comments:
Post a Comment