
sweater: zara men, trousers: my mom’s old, canvas bag: came with a pillow or something at cocomat, flip flops: DKNY
Just, you know, popping out for some groceries. You’ve seen these trousers before, most recently here in an equally relaxed outfit and with -surprise, surprise!- the same colour t-shirt, but also dressed up here. This time, though, I decided to go for a non-tucked in top, keeping everything very loose. While it doesn’t emphasize my body, I don’t find it unflattering; in fact, it felt very comfortable and safe.

Oh and I love that bag. Sometimes the best things really are free ;)

On another night a few days later I found myself going for the same colours and I thought aha! Let’s show the blogosphere my subliminal predilection for this colour combination! I wore this to a jazz thing at Bimhuis (I thoroughly recommend it!). People were not dressed up at all there, so it’s a good thing that I didn’t go all dressy. I would’ve worn this to uni or on holiday with flats.

I actually really wore my Gucci handbag, but it was unavailable for the shooting (holiday packing, whatcha gonna do?), so I used this self-made newspaper clutch instead, and I actually think it looks even better!
Conclusions:
1. I really like blue and grey
2. Most colours go together (but you didn’t need me to tell you this did you?)
3. I love free bags: both bags in the pictures didn’t cost a thing, and there’s more to come on this topic -the Gucci’s another story, although it was a hand-me-down so technically…?
No comments:
Post a Comment