Sunday, 30 June 2013

Another one for the ride?

image


t-shirt: random men’s, denim jacket: tommy hilfiger, jeans: weekday, shoes: converse.

…in which I tie yet another t-shirt, because it was my dad’s and it’s huge. I wore this to an outdoors dorm party/festival/whatever. Which was very exciting, by the way. Kept me warm and comfy and quite 90’s-looking in my opinion… which is not something I minded at all!

image


image



Makeup-wise I only wore red lipstick -if I put on eye make-up on top of that, especially since my lashes are already quite dark, it risks becoming too much.

image

I like playing this little trick on my friends and making them think I cut my hair… and while I used to have a bob a few years ago, and tempting though the thought of having short,uncomplicated hair may be, I think it looks too strict and it gets a little bit boring. And while my long hair can be a pain, for now it’s worth it!

(OK, I’m not smiling here but you get how it’s more strict right?)


PS: I’m finally in Barcelona, but I’ll still be posting a few pre-holiday outfits before I can (hopefully) show you what I’m up to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment