
Monday: zara maxi dress and cutoff old t-shirt, mallorquinas and braided hair. Bag is from zara.
Tuesday: my apologies, but Tuesday’s outfit was -in hindsight- too atrocious to even admit to wearing, let alone show here.


Wednesday: wore my thrifted cos striped tee, my h&m denim shorts, mallorquinas and a few rings with red lipstick.

Thursday: Ha, another dress-top layering ninja move. Zara dress, mom’s old light blue top, mallorquinas as per usual, and probably hoop earrings.

Friday: In a non-headless picture for a change, I’m wearing my thrifted zara tee, american vintage pants (very lightweight so bearable) andddd, you guessed it, mallorquinas. And a couple of rings as well.

Aaand the next Monday I wore my long american vintage skirt with a cutoff bershka tank top and my mallorquinas.

Tuesday: same skirt and shoes, oversize men’s tee tied at the waist and dark lip stain. When I got off work I rolled up the sleeves of the tee to make it into a sort of sleeveless top, which is cool in both senses of the word :)
And that’s it from my office days. No more pretending to dress ‘appropriately’ -ha, ha- for the rest of the summer, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment