Saturday, 7 December 2013

A break

image


No no, don’t worry, there’s been no radical break from my past habits. We’re still very much on solid red-lipstick and garçon manqué outfits ground.

I’m simply talking about taking a break from showing my face. It turns out (!) that I’m not particularly photogenic (evidence below!), and to be honest with you, this picture with minimal posing or movement seems to capture the outfit best -which is, for me, the hardest but also most important part of getting pictures right.

So, going out, take 2. For a night of fancy cocktails, I put on my trusty skinny Weekday jeans* and I tucked my navy silk shirt in them while it was still unbuttoned, crossing one side over the other. I strategically buttoned a button; not too high, not too low… OK, pretty low -but the beauty of small boobs is that this is perfectly OK! (in my book at least) And yet another time, nude zara pumps.

image

Once again, I felt much sexier in a masculine-meets-feminine combination. And there’s something suggestive about the smooth, cool silk just barely grazing your skin and that no oppressively tight number leaving nothing to the imagination can compare to.


*which, in hindsight, I realize make my, ehm, behind look as big as a certain socialiate… whose name -fun fact- my dad wanted to give me when I was born. How funny would it have been if my dad had gotten his way?

No comments:

Post a Comment