It would just be a weekday. (And no, for once I’m not referring to Weekday, whose clothes you might sacrifice your pancake-eating habits for…*)
I got the recipe from here (by now you know I’m a big fan!) and I also plan on giving the apple crisps a go :)


So come on over to the dark side and allow yourself to relax with some easy-peasy Sunday
- tumblr: other people call it procrastination, I call it inspiration. Nothing like gazing at beautiful/funny images to relax after a long week. Exhibit A: This illustration that makes me so impatient for Girls season 3! (more here)

- your bed. Unbeatable.
- a museum visit. Dress cozy and take your time engaging with art.
- cook some more. If you hate cooking then do skip this, but I find chopping vegetable etc. very very therapeutic.
- a good book. It’s been a long time since I read, but an assignment for this weekend is to read Cloud Atlas, so I have no excuses, hehe! I’ll keep you posted on

- some nice, relaxing yoga. I promise you’ll feel like you’re floating on a little cloud afterwards.
- catch up with your favourite TV show. It’s OK, it’s Sunday, you’re allowed.
- get excited about Christmas. It’s finally time :)
- if you insist on working (and I know a lot of people are busy these days…) then try this little website called Noisli. It’s chromotherapy + customizable sounds that help you concentrate/relax + a distraction-free basic text editor. So no excuses! ;)

Whatever you do, have a happy Sunday!
*clearly not me, though ;)
**note: this is not an exhaustive list…
No comments:
Post a Comment