Saturday, 4 January 2014

Sneaks or heels?

Happy new year! These pictures are old by now-I’ll try my best to bring the blog up to date.

image

I’m wearing my zara sweater and massimo dutti jeans. Everything else is random/unknown.


I love this outfit -it feels simple, effortless and right:

-perfectly naturally ripped denim (it took years but I’m finally there!)

-stolen-from-the-boys ribbed sweater in a beautiful shade of gray (love them all, and I’m definitely not talking about certain books!*)

-funky striped socks

-a slash of red lipstick to put some colour into the outfit and my hair to one side and …voilĂ !

As for the hat… I just couldn’t resist -plus it (almost) matches the sweater!

image

image


First I wore my heeled oxfords, which went nicely with the outfit, but in the end I think I prefer the nonchalance of sneakers that complete the androgynous outfit -felt easy, comfortable and pretty.

image

Thanks to E. for being the loveliest most patient photographer!


*which I admit to reading -and seriously?! I don’t understand… :(

No comments:

Post a Comment