Wednesday, 29 January 2014

I really love my couch




I'm wearing: zara skirt, weekday sweater, primark tights and nike trainers.

...Yeah, don't ask me why the image on the right came out this weird (thanks, blogger).
Anyways, this is the new skirt I was talking about. Keeping with its sporty vibe, I wore it with an oversized knit -and sports top for extra sportiness-, and trainers. Even though I'm also wearing tights and that makes no sense. YOLO*.

I've wanted to wear these two colours (dark purple and that mélange-y grey) for ages, and now I finally can! I also like the slouchy relaxed vibe going on here.



Expect to see more of:

1. the awesome blue couch, because come on.
2. this skirt!
3. me without makeup, because sleep in the mornings matters.


*My incapacity to take good pictures using a timer may also be attributed to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment