Living on your own has its beauties (nobody there to judge you on how long it's been since you did the dishes...) but cooking just fo yourself can be a little less graceful. And I can never calculate the amounts properly, so I always end up with leftovers. Instead of overeating because I don't want to leave/throw away a ridiculously small amount of food, I'll be posting ideas on what to do with it.
Pasta: you left a tiny bit of cooked pasta and now it's hanging out in your fridge looking cold and bland. Turn it into soup! First cover it in boiling water from the kettle to warm it up, then drain. If you're making a soup just chuck it in, if you're extra lazy just use chicken/vegetable stock, spices/herbs of your liking (I used chives) and swirl a beaten egg in the soup while it's boiling-hot. VoilĂ !

No comments:
Post a Comment