Here are some things I recently acquired there, plus a short review of the store that I wrote for Scriptus:
This brand may be owned by H&M, but it’s, well, a whole other story. Good quality clothes, chic designs that oscillate between basic-with-a-twist and trendy-but-not-too-trendy, prices that you can afford… during the sales (enough said) and a beautiful aesthetic which translates to an artfully arranged, spacious store where the accessories function as decorations, and comfortable dressing rooms with curtains that actually close all the way shut –thank God. Forget fighting the crowds and messy piles of clothes at Zara, here you can shop the sales and leave with your dignity intact. Oh, and aside from jewelry, accessories and shoes, they also have a cool beauty line. If you’re my friend and you have a birthday coming up, you know where I’ll be buying your gift ;)
Nubuck ankle boots, originally 125 euros, 38 euros in the sale
'Faison dust' nail polish (here)
Furry suede sandal fabulousness. After wearing these to near-death last summer, I've really come to appreciate walkable-height sandals and after wanting these for about a year (I first saw them on Liza ChloƩ's feet), I just had to! I wore them on New Year's Eve with black skinnies and a black blazer :)




No comments:
Post a Comment