Friday, 20 February 2015

Weekly inspiration/wishlist

TGIF! It's finally the weekend, so I thought I'd leave you with some nice things to dream about ;) This week, I was inspired by...


Everything in this picture from the Whistles website caught my attention. The short, indeterminately wavy hair, the slightly awkward length of the jeans combined with the clunky, stilt-like shoes, the cut and upturned cuffs of the jeans, and this much more casual, less explicitly feminine way of wearing espadrille shoes... it looks effortless and real. For me, the only thing spoiling it is the clutch. Just added on my mental wishlist:

-lace-up sandals and mallorquinas -mine will be flat and probably in tan or navy leather (like last year) -these are currently on my 'saved' list.

-relaxed fit blue jeans



Y tu mamá también, a movie directed by Alfonso Cuarón (it's a good one!). I was inspired by this frame. Besides the scenery, what I also find beautiful is the way this swimsuit frames the back of the female protagonist. I also like the idea that you can just put on a pair of pants or wrap a sarong around you and you're dressed. Do I really need to wait for the summer? Maybe I could just get one now and wear it as a backless top...

No comments:

Post a Comment