Thursday, 25 February 2016

Style moods

Today I thought I would do a round-up of my latest selfies style fixations and the things that I've been wearing &thinking about lately...

current style inspirations obsessions fixations long cardigan lace bra white tee
a few of my favourite things: black lace bra (oysho), white V neck tee and long cardigan (both weekday)...


-Flared jeans (I finally got a pair!) + stan smiths =love. There's something about jeans that hug your legs then fall wide and just barely brush the ground as you walk... And wearing them with sneakers is the way to go for me -relaxed and keeping it real. 

-I want to wear more colour -even if it's just white. I'm often scared that I'll end up mixing too many colours and look like a clown or just mis-match them, but dark colours head-to-toe can get boring, plus they do nothing for my dark circles! So it's baby steps of course, but I'm giving it a go...

current style inspirations obsessions fixations
weekday sweater, american vintage skirt, zara boots
current style inspirations obsessions fixations
adidas sneakers, weekday jeans, old denim shirt and grandma-made sweater

current style inspirations obsessions fixations
weekday knit and jeans, zara boots, cowgirl braids: my own
-I've come to the conclusion that arms are the sexiest part of the human body (don't ask) and that therefore sleeveless tops are the coolest, most effortlessly sexy thing to wear. You already saw my sleeveless top with a twist here -simple but effective. I also got a sleeveless black turtleneck knit from my mum, which is kind of the epitome of cool in my book, and I plan on wearing it again and again with jeans. ...now I just need to convince everyone else to turn up the heating and go do some pushups ;)

current style inspirations obsessions fixations
sleeveless top selfie ;) 
-...and for when the heating isn't on (let's be real), I love love love longer cardigans and I'm so pleased with myself for scoring this one at the Weekday sale reduced from 75 down to 15 euro! It's made out of merino wool so it's thin, yet nice and warm... and between you and me, it's also perfect for drawing attention away from those winter food babies;)

current style inspirations obsessions fixations
wearing weekday top, jeans and cardigan, &other stories ankle boots

-I'm still undecided on these two looks -or rather, whether I'm cool enough to pull them off ... You can weigh in in the comments (but be nice!) ;)

current style inspirations obsessions fixations
wearing zara dress (but I cut the neckline a bit wider) and &other stories ankle boots and sparkly socks
current style inspirations obsessions fixations
hipster wearing h&m stripe turtleneck, vintage overalls,
old john smedley cardigan (thanks mom) and adidas trainers

oysho sports bra
-In order to motivate myself to get back to exercising (ahem), I decided to get a killer workout kit that I won't be able to wait to put on and work out in... and this is where I need your help! What's your favourite place to buy sportswear? And is it totally ludicrous to want something like this sports bra, which looks so impractical but so pretty?...




No comments:

Post a Comment