Thursday, 11 April 2013

Catch up!

Friday was party time! But only after midnight for me, because I had to make a deadline first. Then I got dressed and did my makeup:

image

I’ve been trying to experiment with my makeup a bit because it can get boring: I tend to stick to a few tried-and-tested looks. For example, I wanted to do a brown smoky eye, so I found some brown eyeshadow, but it did not work… I just can’t use eyeshadow to save my life. So instead I lined my eyes as usual and tried this warm red lipcolour which was sort of sheer. I think it looks good; if it was matte red lipstick it would’ve been too much with the lined eyes, and for me this was borderline even, but I think for a party it’s OK…

image


In any case, I got to the party and I was like “I need to catch on the drinking”. Bad, bad idea.

This is what saved me the next day:

image


It looks like an innocent pink M&M, but it’s actually ibuprofen 400mg. Need I say anything more?

No comments:

Post a Comment