Sunday, 14 April 2013

Inaugural outfit

image

dress worn as top: american vintage, jeans: massimo dutti, pumps: zara, belt: dad’s

image


image


…If you’re wondering what the title’s all about, well the answer is my new pumps, of course!

I wore this to another casual student night event, mainly because I wouldn’t have to walk or stand a lot. I got complimeted on my shoes, which didn’t kill me but which are a bit on the large side. I also discovered that walking on cobblestone-type streets with stilettos is not the best idea, and will from now on stick to the good ol’ Dutch way of biking everywhere.

On to the outfit itself, the top is actually a dress. I thought about wearing it over the jeans without tucking it in, but these (supposedly skinny) jeans might not be skinny enough, in my opinion. At the moment they are between skinny and skinny boyfriend jeans I’d say… which is not necessarily bad but goes to illustrate, for another time, the difficulty of finding the perfect jeans. Maybe they’re only an urban myth?

No comments:

Post a Comment