Thursday, 4 April 2013

Desperate

image


knit top: grandma’s creation, cardigan: new look from ages ago, jeans: massimo dutti, shoes: aniel.


I saw a bit of sun outside and I convinced myself that spring was finally here -and dressed accordingly, You can clearly see my desperation in this outfit. By now, all I can think of is when I’ll be able to wear my clothes without sticking my coat, gloves, scarf and hat over them, and I dream of the day I will go bare-legged again.

For the moment though, exposing my ankles was slightly painful, and I think the colours were just too bright for winter… Plus I’m unsure about the cardigan. I bought it back when all the high street clothes were synthetic fabric (the plasticky kind) and wore it all the time, but it’s been ages since I last wore it. I brought it to Amsterdam though, thinking it might be useful -and it really is versatile, but I don’t know, it seems a bit tacky to me… i think I’ll have to let it go.

image

image


I do love my bright pink cotton, made by my grandma ages ago and discovered in one of my mother’s cupboards last summer. I think the outfit minus the jacket will be perfect for Amsterdam summer. I went with red lipstick which contrasts nicely with the pink top.

I restyled this outfit later and liked the result better (although I wouldn’t wear it with the pumps to go to class. But maybe with my dark blue flats…)

image

sweater: weekday, pumps: zara


Apologies for the bad quality photos, but… yeah. (I’m still too shy to ask a friend with a camera)


No comments:

Post a Comment