Sunday, 28 April 2013

Shy?

I’ve been gone for a while, true… But it’s only because I’ve been plotting my comeback! It’s just something us celebrities do ;)

Anyways, the story is that I have an amazing friend who saw the blog and kindly offered to lend me her camera for the pictures… Big, big thank you <3.

But the reason I’ve been AWOL is because I was too busy to shoot the outfits, therefore more outfits amassed, and then I needed even more time… plus taking pictures of yourself is not the easiest thing in the world, let me tell you. And I am no photographer, so while I would love my blog to look like something out of a Vogue editorial (see styleheroine’s blog), I’m happy with pictures where you can’t see the pixels for now ;)

So, without further ado, let us look at the first picture I took… Another selfie? Really?


image


…I was shy, OK? Suddenly you can see every little tiny detail in my face. It was all I could do to hide behind the camera… but OK, I promise not to abuse :) Plus, that way you can appreciate the awesome artwork on my wall!

image


There’s my face… I’m still a bit camera-shy but I’m getting there! Outfit post to follow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment