Thursday, 3 April 2014
Being a witch is cooler than being a princess
...because you get to fly on a broom and use magic, obviously, but also because witches have a strong, sexy look whereas princesses are all about floaty dresses and flower prints. I love this picture: the Margot Tenenbaum expression, the long, dark hair and middle parting, the ears sticking out, the black top... it all has that severe, witchy look. If you use your imagination, you can even replace my desk with a broom and picture me hovering mid-air staring at you. If I knew photoshop, I'd make that happen that for sure :)
I'm wearing a (DIY) polo neck crop top, my mom's old long wool skirt, my dad's old leather belt, zara pumps.
I wore this to a friend's dressy birthday dinner, and it was a good chance to finally wear this skirt... So far I've had trouble dressing it down without making it look frumpy or too dressy, but I haven't given up yet! I think this outfit is very 'me', though. Simple, but sharp.
Labels:
fashion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment