Here’s a lunchbox I created: home-made hummus with parsley, cucumber sticks and couscous salad with parsley, sundried and fresh tomatoes, and cucumber.

I also like adding lentils to my couscous, they’re filling and full of protein. And cottage cheese is always a nice accompaniment:

Another thing I finally mastered is making omelettes. I cook them gently on one side till they’re almost ready, sprinkle with whatever ingredients I’m adding (this one was sundried tomatoes, parsley and gouda cheese), fold them in half and serve.

And finally, another of my super simple dishes is broccoli pasta -it’s genius because you simply wash and break the broccoli, then drop it with the pasta in boiling water. When the pasta’s ready, so will the broccoli be, drain and season however you prefer (depending on my mood, I use olive oil, butter, lemon juice, cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and/or chili powder). VoilĂ ! (Apologies for forgetting to take the picture until after I’ve devoured half the dish!)

No comments:
Post a Comment