Thursday, 21 February 2013

And then a bird shat on me

image


pants: mom’s old (label says comfort :P), t-shirt:dad’s old, blazer: thrifted

image


When going about re-creating a vintage look such as Diane Keaton’s look in Manhattan (masculine but tailored -i love it!), vintage clothes are called for. :) I thought this outfit looked nice; I wish I didn’t need a coat. I wore it with my flat aniel shoes and red lipstick, for a change. My hair is nicely tucked into my t-shirt forming a bob of sorts in the picture, but sadly -although naturally- this only lasted about ten seconds on my bike. But it was a sunny Sunday, I was headed to brunch and I didn’t care.

image

… Until I was coming back, which is when a bird decided it would be a good idea to shit mid-flight and directly onto my pants -which, by the way, I’d just rescued from The Pile. A sign from God you say? Oh hell to the no! The pants are here to stay -after a trip to the laundry machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment