
sweater: zara men, skirt: vintage mom’s (tag says St Emile), shoes: aniel
Nothing says Valentine’s day like top-to toe (well almost) grey -in my crazy world at least. Red is for losers right? And since I actually took the time to make myself decent, here comes a -forewarned if inevitable- ton of photos! :)


I started off with my hair tied in a loose bun which I thought was cool but it came loose so I let my hair down for the rest of the day. And since I did my makeup and all: pictures to prove it! “All” I did was use some BB cream (and foundation on “problem areas”), line my eyes as usual and shadow my outer lower lids with brown pencil, then use light-coloured pencil in my lower waterlines, then apply mascara, then define my brows, and use peachy lipstick as blush and on the lips.


It looked pretty good if I may say so myself (I use a lot of products, yes, but I don’t use a ton of them so I don’t end up looking like Snooki)!
Aaaand then my friend curled my hair so of course I had to take some more pictures.


No comments:
Post a Comment