

shirt- zara, sweater (underneath)- american vintage, jeans- weekday
The sun decided to grace Amsterdam with its -brief- presence today, hence the Matrix-style sunglasses shots. I wore this to go to a flea market with my flat shoes (Aniel, I think; must get a picture of them), my black cheap monday beanie, my coat (obvs!) dark berry lip stain and tied-up hair. Personally, I thought I looked like a sir ;)
And taking things to the complete opposite -typical-, I slipped into something more comfortable for a visit to the dorm party later on: a lilac halter-neck cotton jumpsuit that I got from an outdoors market in Spain. It was completely summery but I couldn’t care less; I desperately wanted to wear it (I didn’t wear it at all last summer).


I couldn’t get a good body shot but you can see what my friends drew on me (keeping my fingers crossed that the marker isn’t permanent!) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment