
dress worn as t-shirt: naf naf, scarf: ?, jeans: weekday
Oh, no! It’s already time to go and I’m not dressed yet! (My life every morning) I know, let’s grab two completely clashing prints and throw them together, see what happens!
A move away from my -attempts at- sophisticationness, this mixing-prints tactic is very typical of fashionistas who want to be “daring” and, while it looks… interesting, it veers dangerously towards the circus-y (and unlike most people, I have never liked the circus, not even as a kid -I couldn’t even get through Dumbo…). I wore it with my aniel flats and I was, at least, comfortable.
I wish I could say I won’t do it again -I don’t think it’s terrible or anything… just not very me- but the laundry pile isn’t getting any smaller and I’m running out of options -and time to get dressed in the mornings. Meanwhile, I seem to have forgotten all about The Pile. Tssk. Mid-February shit-needs-to-be-done syndrome.
No comments:
Post a Comment