
coat- h&m, denim shirt- men’s massimo dutti, sweater (underneath)- american vintage, skirt- vintage (my mom’s), tights- fogal
I had to give a presentation on Thursday and the brief said ‘Dress up to the occasion’; this is my interpretation of it ;) Still very much me, and with a skirt for a change. This skirt recieves a lot of compliments, but because of its pleats and the fact that it’s quite big (high waisted and knee-long) I’m always afraid that it’s going to make me look too schoolgirl-y. Which is why I balanced the skirt-and-tucked-in-shirt combination with interesting tights and deep berry-coloured lip stain (which you can’t see in the pictures, tant pis!).
I took the picture with my coat on partly because I love the colour combination and partly because I’d just come back.

I also wore my gold leaf earrings just for the sake of dressing up, and kept on the same outfit for a friend’s birthday dinner party later that day, switching my wedge booties for flats. A friend also put my hair in a messy plait :)
No comments:
Post a Comment