
shirt- degand (men’s), top- bershka (cutoff), jeans: weekday
Another one of my boyish outfits- I’m really into shirts lately! This happened very spontaneously: I didn’t have class, but decided to get dressed anyway, and picked this short-sleeved men’s shirt that used to be my dad’s from the Pile to wear over my short cutoff tank top -it made the outfit more “covered”, since the top exposes both boobs and belly and is also sleeveless. I think I’ve only worn it once or twice before, it’s a peachy-yellow colour that I’m not used to wearing, but I liked the way I was dressed and stuck to the outfit to go to the borrel that evening (hard life, eh?). I wore it with my h&m booties again; I really need some new -flat- shoes.

Changing the subject, my criteria for buying eggs include whether or not there’s a forgotten feather in the eggs- so cute! :) My friends have accepted the fact that I’m a hopeless romantic when it comes to real life…
No comments:
Post a Comment