
I tried to get a picture of my Friday night outfit, but my drunk friends made it difficult!.. I wore my NYE outfit but I did do my makeup differently (and I wore it with flat shoes instead of wedges for maximum dancing comfort!)
Basically it goes something like this: brown silk top (my mom’s), black crochet shorts from zara, polka dot black tights. Flat lace-up shoes (aniel), mascara and deep berry lip stain -which is more or less my go-to lip colour.
On Sunday my dad came to visit and we went to dinner at Fifteen after a bike ride and a walk downtown. I took a picture of the dessert platter for two after we devoured its contents :)

And of course, my outfit for the night:


dress: american vintage worn as top, blazer: thrifted, jeans: weekday
I cheated a bit and took a picture of the outfit the next day because I was not about to take pictures of myself in front of my dad! I wore this with my h&m wedge booties. I thought I looked really grown-up-y, corporate almost, because my jeans are black and they match the blazer making it look like a suit, but I couldn’t take ages with my outfit (one does not keep dad waiting!), plus I felt like wearing my new blazer which I bought at Ijhallen for 2 euros! I still need to get it dry cleaned but I couldn’t wait to wear it. It has shoulder pads though, and although they’re not too extreme, I think I’ll take them off. Or maybe I’ll get lazy. We’ll see :)
No comments:
Post a Comment