
top: bershka tank*, jacket: american vintage, jeans: weekday, shoes: converse, the thing around my neck is the bracelet I showed you here
Brown Sugar, not just because I’m wearing brown, but because everyone needs some Rolling Stones in their lives (right?).
I really enjoyed wearing this, it was super-comfy and I liked experimenting with my hair by putting the bracelet/necklace over my ponytail. And to top off all the brown, (I finally managed to apply) brown eyeshadow! It wasn’t that hard really, and it’s nice to have a change from eyeliner.
I wish I was this tan in real life, but for now this picture where the light played some tricks shouldl serve as a preview…

*that I decided I wanted to crop last year. I was already wearing it so I grabbed a pair of scissors and just cut all around it, resulting in a very wonky hemline -my mom was a bit horrified but I don’t mind the effect at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment