Thursday, 6 June 2013

Les layers

Waiting for Godot the good weather a few days ago (it’s finally here now though!), or: watch me undress (wait, what?!) Oh yeah, when it’s ugly outside but warm inside -but not that warm, either!-… layering is in order.

image

top: oysho, jacket: my mom’s (ancient), trench: BSB (greek brand), jeans: massimo dutti, booties: who the hell knows, bag: just campagne.

I wore my trench like a cape, of course. It makes you look silly when you’re holding your bag though.

Look, no arms! Waaait….

image


Hihi I love my hair… Now let the peeling off of the layers begin.

image


This jacket is so old. It has a huge hole on the sleeve… but I roll up the sleeve so it won’t show and keep on wearing it, because I love it.

image


image


…the back of the top is sheer -not always appropriate but almost always attractive :)

image

Can you spot the holes on my jacket?

No comments:

Post a Comment