Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Shoes

image


These are my shoes (except for a pair of plastic flip flops that I wear in my room, my snow boots, and a pair of knee high boots with a broken zipper that I’ve been meaning to fix since January -yup, that’s right.). I don’t have that many, which I’m OK with, except for the fact that this means that I wear my shoes out very fast, and then I need new ones, and I’m very picky with shoes, especially because:

a. I want to wear them very often, so I have to like them, and

b. I’d rather invest in quality whenever possible, but the higher prices mean I have to be really sure I like the shoes.

Oh, and of course, I’m also a snob with very particular taste :)

So yeah. In case you were wondering, left to right and top to bottom:

1. Salvatore Ferragamo gold sandals that I bought last year in an outlet for my graduation. My first “real” stilettos.

2. Nude Zara pumps.

3. Oysho black strappy wedges -a bargain and super comfy, but they’re unfortunately quite worn by now.

4. Brown oxford lace-up booties with a small platform and a heel, from a random greek boutique.

5. Blue Aniel leather lace-ups

6. Black h&m wedge ankle boots. I kinda hate them by now, they’re quite cheap (not leather, which I dislike!) and worn out by now. I’ll be looking for a better replacement come fall.

7. Clear Michael Kors thong sandals, I’ve had them for a couple years and I still love them.

8. Cream Aniel leather lace-ups.

9. Red canvas espadrilles. They’re real, spanish artisan-crafted. I’ve wor these out so now I just use them as slippers, but I’m going to stock up this summer! Thinking of getting a red pair again, and a black one as well.

10. Nike trainers, ages old.

11. DKNY thong sandals, now relegated to slippers.

And that’s it! Coming soon: my latest shoe acquisition …and I’m already wondering …where is it gonna fit in my shoe shelves?

No comments:

Post a Comment