Thursday, 20 June 2013

Coming up with titles is boring

image

top: by my grandma (how cool, right?), jeans: weekday, jacket: american vintage (falling apart), shoes: aniel

I feel like such a genius for coming up with a way to wear a knit and feel sexy. I wish  my navel itself wouldn’t show though, it makes me feel a bit 90’s, lol. And I don’t know what decade that would be, but this top actually has a matching skirt… which I still haven’t worn, not sure if I ever will, but if I do it will be separate from the top (duh!)

image


In other news, my sunglasses are starting to feel too round and hippy-ish to wear all the time (#firstworldproblems), but I really couldn’t justify buying another pair. And buying cheapo sunglasses doesn’t sound like a good idea, because I’m persuaded that they actually do more harm than good to your eyes… Che fare?

No comments:

Post a Comment