Saturday, 22 June 2013

The one where I wear a different bag

image

top: malo cutoff, blazer: thrifted, jeans: massimo dutti, bag: from africa, shoes: aniel, scarf: random, belt:my dad’s equally random

Not a lot to say about this outfit, I really like it.

image

I wear this bag very seldom because it’s not the most discreet thing I own (also it’s quite small, gasp!), but I love it. I got it as a gift when I was a kid. Back then I found it really bizarre and buried it in my closet. Fast forward to last year, when I rediscovered it and went and bought leather cord to make a cross-body strap -I don’t find it works very well as a clutch with all that fringe. I still don’t wear it all the time but I really like the colour, the fringe, the smell of the leather… And now I’m actually thinking of taking it on holiday*, just because it would make a great hands-free, essentials-only purse.

image



*more on my #firstworldproblems and on mission impossible packing 15 kg for two months coming soon(?)


No comments:

Post a Comment