Friday, 10 May 2013

Are you really going out dressed like that?

image

top: DIY, pants: mom’s old, pumps: zara, wedges: oysho.

…yeah, well, you know. More or less. The more being a black blazer (which I took off once I got to the party), and the less being the heels, which I replaced with wedges… because I like dancing too much to wear these shoes!

But don’t let that stop you from appreciating my efforts at sexifying those huge, high waisted, wide-legged pants (namely: adding a crop top, nonchallantly cuffing the hems and adding high heels)!

Now, I think this outfit is pretty sexy, but I’m pretty sure lots of people must have thought it was scary/hideous/unattractive. I for one like its fierceness, and completed it with an even fiercer high ponytail (admire my inexistent hairstyling skills below).

image

image

…and the shoes I actually wore:

image

No comments:

Post a Comment