Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Variations -boring?

When running late, black jeans and t-shirt and my plaid shirt thrown over is what I often reach for. It’s nothing new, but add sunglasses and rings for a bit of rock ‘n’ roll and you’re ready to face the world.

image

image


Shirt: thrifted men’s, t-shirt #1: random 2nd hand, t-shirt #2: elite promo, jeans: weekday, booties: h&m.

 With this ensemble I like wearing either red lipstick (#1) for glamourosity –and because it brightens that sleey face!- or dark berry lip stain (that kinda matches the shirt) for extra grungy-ness (#2). Also, you can’t really appreciate it in the pictures, but with the first variation, I left my hair tucked into my t-shirt (it had a pretty high neck) -it creates a faux bob and it’s an easy way to change your hair without (horror of horrors!) actually styling it.

image



lipcolour #1…image

and #2


image

and hair #2.

On a side note, apologies in advance for the number of times you’re going to see this shirt. It’s so easy to wear so I wear it all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment