Friday, 17 May 2013

How was Berlin?

I decided not to re-shoot the outfits that I wore in Berlin; instead, I am going to use some of the pictures that my friends and I took on our trip (and give you an idea of what we’ve been up to!)

Here goes…

Day 1

Reading about the 3rd Reich in front of the Bradenburger Tor…

image

Having a laugh at the Tiergarten…

image

Chilling by the Berlin Wall…

image

Post-curryworst power nap :)

image

I wore my new (thrifted) zara tee, weekday jeans, my dad’s old massimo dutti denim shirt, and my nike trainers.

Day 2

Jewish Museum all-day experience

image

image



image

image

Looking for street art…

image

Picnic

image

I wore; massimo dutti jeans, my new thrifted silk shirt, aniel shoes, red lipstick, and my denim shirt. I didn’t realize that I was going for a double denim look, but at the end of the day it doesn’t look terrible… And besides: I’m a tourist, and everyone knows that tourists and style do not go together!

Day 3

I need the loo in front of the Hamburger Museum…

image

Wearing the slippers provided by the museum to walk on a work of art…

image

I found some shoes!

image

image

With my friend and Blue Guy

image

I wore an old white tee of my dad’s, thrifted men’s shirt, massimo dutti jeans, nike trainers.

Ready for a night out…

image


Vietnamese food-obsessed…

image

And chilling by the Berlin Wall, like a boss.

image

I changed my tee for my silk shirt, and wore my nikes for my oysho wedge sandals. I also used my DIY newspaper clutch -I’m wondering whether to make a post explaining how to make them…  

No comments:

Post a Comment