…a very appropriate title considering I’m wearing mostly brown.

top: olsen (my mom’s), shirt: thrifted men’s, skirt: wolford (also my mom’s), shoes: random greek boutiuque, sunglasses: oliver people’s (guess whose!?)
But seriously, when you’re trying to make your brain find something new to wear and you’re already late, you’ll probably end up even more late and overdressed! I think the trouble here is that the short skirt plus the heels made this outfit too sexy (that’s right, too sexy. If anyone finds my modesty, please call.).I took a picture of the same outfit wearing my trainers, and I think they would’ve worked better:

That said, these shoes are still awesome so here’s a closer look

Tying knots on skirts is an old trick of mine to sexify/update them, and it doesn’t work only on maxis. Just make sure you tie it strong, or it might come undone at the worst possible moment ;)
(Also, how cool is this shot?)

No comments:
Post a Comment