Monday, 6 May 2013

Crazy?

image


t-shirt (actually a minidress): naf naf, shirt: men’s thrifted, trench coat: BSB (greek brand), jeans: massimo dutti, trainers: nike

If you thought that layering was most important in the winter, think again! I’m learning that it’s most crucial in the spring. No-one normal wants to walk around with their winter coat anymore, and, with the sun playing hide-and-seek, you can go from quite warm, to freezing cold in the same hour… and that’s without counting the indoors/outdoors discrepancies! In short, in spring more than anytime you need lots of removable layers - and there will be loads of examples to come, judging from the weather.


image


Here, I went crazy with prints mixing and layered a 3/4 sleeve striped t-shirt under the usual suspect my plaid shirt and my trench coat… which I don’t wear very often because, strangely enough, it makes me feel like a Peter Sellers lookalike. I guess that’s just how my stupid brain works :) I do like this outfit, although I guess it’s not for everyone: my dad’s face said it all when he saw me in this, lol.

image

image



I’ve been wearing the same one pair of jeans again and again and again… because finding jeans that fit is a real pain in the behind, and I’ll only go jeans shopping when I absolutely have to. Which is whenever these fall apart, most likely.

I wore this outfit with trainers for maximum comfort and casualness, but I think heels could dress it up nicely, no? (Note: never mind my face, it was on strike ;))image






No comments:

Post a Comment