Monday, 20 May 2013

Double trouble, part 1.

…Two slightly different grey tees (you can never have enough, mind you), two similar outfits.

image

#1: t-shirt: american vintage, denim jacket: tommy hilfiger, thrifted, pants: american vintage, shoes: aniel.

image

image

I wore a black thin hoodie under my jacket when it got colder -and red lipstick, which I’ve been seriously abusing, who am I kidding.


image

#2: t-shirt: random old dad’s, pants and jacket as before, shoes: oysho.

For the second outfit, I just substituted the first tee with a gray oversize one that I tucked into my pants -because these pants are loose and not structured, leaving it out would have made it look as though I was wearing pajamas… the shoes also helped smarten it a bit. And I added a pendant for a change. Finally, I’ve found that if your hair is shit, it always helps to use your sunglasses as a hair accessory ;)


As you can see I’m doing weird things in these pictures, to keep people from noticing my lack of originality… Oh well, famous artists like Magritte did many variations on the same theme, so I must be doing something right, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment