Monday, 4 March 2013

Androgynous

image


t-shirt: american vintage, shirt: degand, jeans: weekday, booties: h&m


The great versatility of the shirt (unless it’s the crisp, ironed, cotton kind your dad wears to the office) is that you can wear it as a top or as a jacket, i.e. you can layer over it or you layer it over other clothes. So here, for my 1298734857645th take on this shirt -which I am increasingly fond of for its comfortable oversizedness and colour- I layered it over a t-shirt I hadn’t worn in a while -it can look boxy , but pair it with high-waisted skinnies and half-tuck it and it works perfectly- and voila! A cool, relaxed outfit that  doesn’t scream GIRLY! A guy could wear a variation of this and no-one would bat an eyelash (but then again, here in Amsterdam it takes more than a guy in a skirt to impress us!).

More photos:

image


avec coat- and the picture might say I have a fringe… but it’s lying.

image

image


awkward closeup of the day -i wanted to show my makeup ( super thin eyeliner with no flick and mascara) but it didn’t work. random: i always have black circles under my eyes. always. even if i sleep for 12 hours. why?

No comments:

Post a Comment