Friday, 8 March 2013

Girl on the run

image

sweater: weekday, pants: mom’s vintage, trainers: nike from years ago

This week is officially becoming The Weekday Sweater Week… I am already in love with it :) I decided its aubergine colour would look good with my gold leaf earrings -I have been completely neglecting my jewelery lately, I don’t know why… But then I made it sporty on the bottom by pairing it with my mom’s old “grandma” pants and my trainers. Which I have owned for ages and actually wear to go for runs. And no, they don’t look as cool as the new ones a lot of fashionistas have been sporting lately, but hey, they did their job pretty well all in all.

I’m just not so sure I should have worn them with those earrings… Ah, I guess I’ll never know… I did feel pretty good about what I was wearing -and did my best to match my lips to my sweater -although of course, the quality of these pictures is below such subtleties.

image


image


No comments:

Post a Comment