
tee: dad’s old, denim shirt: massimo dutti mens’, skirt: american vintage, trainers: nike (old)
You know that moment when you’ve just got up in the morning and wish “If only I could wear my pajamas to school”… well, I actually did it. I was sleeping in this oversized old tee and I just threw on my long skirt underneath, with tights because ithe skirt is quite translucent. I usually either tuck in or knot these kinds of really wide tees, so I decided to leave it alone for once, which makes it even more

This skirt is super versatile. I’ve been knotting it in so many different ways lately and I think it’s pretty cool that just by minimally -and temporarily- altering your clothes you can expand your wardrobe and get creative. Especially when you’re a student and don’t have a huge shopping budget (or the space to store a lot of clothes, for that matter!). In this particular instance I knotted it on both sides so it became shorter and a bit asymmetrical. The soft jersey fabric worked quite well with the sporty feel of the look, I think. More on this skrit to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment