
sweater: random greek store, pants: american vintage, booties: h&m
Blue was my favourite colour when I was a kid. Now I’m not sure whether I have a favourite, but I still love blue (and I also really like red). Why not wear it top to toe then? It’s all I could do on an unispired morning where I felt a bit ill. And you can’t see it in the picture, but my underwear is blue as well! As for the rest of the look, there’s few things as effective as a bright lip colour (and the usual BB cream) to make your face look all shiny -in a good way- and sunny again. Unless your nose is sore and flaky and red from all the tissues, in which case you might as well give up and just avoid going out of the house altogether.

No comments:
Post a Comment