
sweater: weekday, top: weekday, jeans: massimo dutti, shoes: something…
Sometimes in life you have to accept that while vintage leather shorts are glamorous and sexy, they’re probably not going to get a lot of wear… unlike a beautiful sweater and wonderfully simple top that you can get for the same price (well, on sale). It was not even a painful decision, really, because I quickly discovered just how much potential these pieces have (more posts to follow!).
First of all, they go great together. What better way to start the week than with a slouchy knit and that great colour combination? I cuffed my jeans because showing off your ankles is sexy and means that spring is officially just around the corner -I find wearing sandals in March, as some people did, a bit too enthusiastic, although tempting after a long winter. And of course, wearing heels is a must unless you want to ruin what you’ve got going on in the ankle department, so I happily obliged. :)

Finishing touch: the red lipstick (which my friend left behind… luckily for me) that matches the red top peeking under the sweater…and not much else make-up wise.

PS: The mirror looks gross. I know. I’m working on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment