

I would wear my new black thrifted blazer with only a bra underneath (buttoned up of course, duh!), my black zara crochet shorts, and my ferragamo gold sandals that I got for my graduation. I’d probably either blow-dry my hair into perfection or even tie it up into a neat, high pony tail and wear red lipstick (classic fool-proof look!).
A closer shot of the shoe (perspective isn’t doing me any favours, I know!)

And another look I’d die to wear:

I gave in to my crush with the zara heels, but reason told me 1) I couldn’t afford them, especially since 2) I would barely wear them. They’re not very casual, or young or comfortable for that matter (which is, of course, only to be expected!) And so with sadness I took a picture of one of the many ways I’d love to style them and took them back to the shop. hoping they’d find a more deserving owner… One day, when I’m a professional, fashionable and elegant woman I’ll wear shoes like this (even if they’re not in style!).
Conclusion? Shoes are the boss of me (almost).
No comments:
Post a Comment